THEREFORE, this privacy agreement shall apply to Complete Credit Repair Services and thus it shall govern any and all data collection and usage thereof. Through the use of you are herein consenting to the following data procedures expressed within this agreement.
Collections of Information
Use Of Information Collected
Complete Credit Repair Services may collect and make use of your personal information to assist in the operation of out website and to insure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as to keep you informed of other possible product and/or services that may be available to you from www. helprepaircredit.com. Complete Credit Repair Services may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and /or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Complete Credit Repair Services does not now, nor will it in the future,sell, rent or lease any of are customers list and/or names to any third parties Complete Credit Repair Services may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Complete Credit Repair Services may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in goof faith belief that such actions is deemed necessary or is required in effort to: * Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statues or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Complete Credit Repair Services and /or our website; *Maintain, safeguard and /or preserve all the rights and/or property of Complete Credit Repair Services; and *Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of and/or the public
Children Under Age Of 13
Complete Credit Repair Services does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of 14 without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from the system database. Anyone under thirteen must seek or obtain parent or guardian permission to use website.
Unsubcribe Or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have an option to discontinue receiving communication from us and reserve the right to discontinue receiving information by email or newsletter. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send us and email at [email protected].
Links To Other Web Sites
Our website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. Complete Credit Repair Services does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices or procedures of other websites.
Complete Credit Repair Services shall endeavor and shall take ever precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to out offices information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclose,or modification of the users personal information under our control. The company uses SSL Secure Socket Layer to build trust and confidence on the internet and website.
Acceptance of Terms
Through the use of this website, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within the aforementioned Privacy agreement. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of are site. In addition, your continued use of our website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you are in agreement and acceptance of such changes.
- We have several ways to process our clients Payments.
- Each Process is Completed through a Highly Secure Process and will be Automated.
- We will never charge our clients ahead, payments are always made After the Work has been performed for that Month.
- We can accept Mastercard, Visa, or American Express though Payment Cloud.
- We can also setup an ACH through Simply Checks to ensure you will never forget a payment.
- We charge on a monthly basis after you have been signed up, the day you sign your Contract with us will be your Monthly Anniversary Date. After you have been Signed up we will begin our dispute process.
- Between Five (5) and Seven (7) days after Your Monthly Anniversary date we will collect our first payment, this payment Will Include your (one time) Onboarding fee. Monthly Service Fee.
- You will then be billed on or near the same Date each proceeding month.
- It is your responsibility to ensure sufficient funds are available for your Checking Account that the ACH or debit is drawing from or The Credit Card on Record.
- In the event Your payment is Rejected for any reason, You agree to pay a Thirty Five ($35.00) fee each time Your payment is Presented to the Credit Card Company or Bank and rejected.
- A Late Fee of Ten Dollars ($10) will also be accessed.
- You Also Agree not to Close any Payment Source without Notifying Us Prior to doing So.
- Payment Sources May be changed during the Course of you Enrollment but must be requested Ten (10) Days in Advance of your Monthly Anniversary Date.
- You have the Right to cancel services at any time.
- We do have you sign a contract which gives us the Power to Work on Your Behalf and we need that contract to Legally Represent You. It is both Illegal and Unethical to work for any Client without a contract.
- If you Should desire to cancel for any reason You Must Notify Us in Writing, By Email, By Text or By Phone Ten (10) Days in Advance of Your Monthly Anniversary Date.
- If you cancel Ten (10) Days prior to your Monthly Anniversary Date no Payments will Be Charged.
- If You Cancel after the Ten (10) Day Deadline your Final payment will be Charged to Your Account, however we will still perform that Months work for You.